Saturday 24 November 2012

Chubbier cheeks at 28 weeks and 6 days

Went to the doctor for our monthly checkup today.

I am pleased to say Daddy's Little Twin is doing well. She's almost doubled in weight and has much chubbier cheeks now =) In the 4D ultrasound here, you can see her being fussy and at one point where her mouth's blurred, she's actually sticking out her tongue!!

Our little monster is just over 1000 grams and according to the doctor, should be between 2800 grams to about 3000 grams at birth depending on when she decides to grace us with her presence. Other potential complications not withstanding, that's music to my ears as it means I won't have to deal with an XL baby trying to get out of my body!!!

The little monster obviously disliked being prodded during the ultrasound and made sure to let me know both during the ultrasound and up to an hour later as well. Ah... looks like she's going to be a handfull.

No comments:

Post a Comment