Saturday 29 September 2012

It's a gurrrrrl!!!

It's a girl! Yay!!

For the last few days I have been wondering if the doctor might have made a mistake in determining the sex of my baby, but today we got confirmation that we're going to have a little girl! Now we can get on with the shopping (^_^)/

In today's ultrasound my little baby looks a little more human, but I still think that she looks more like an alien than a little baby at this point. We can now make out her head, arms, legs, torso, eye sockets and nose more clearly.

Hello there my little alien =)- Taken at 20 weeks

Having said this however, my husband and I are still feeling rather detached from the fact that we are going to be parents... I wonder why that is. I met up with my cousin who just had her baby three months ago, and she said that she's still pinching herself as she can't believe she's a mum. I guess it takes time... or at least until I can start feeling the little one kick.



No comments:

Post a Comment